photos and info via racked.com
2. Take a look inside O.P.I. nail polish factory. here
4. Natalia Vodianova’s new lover is LVMH boss Bernard Arnault’s son Antoine.
5. Poppy colours in H&M's fall winter lookbook. Frida Gustavsson, shot by Andreas Sjodin.
6. "Burberry Body" the new fragrance from Burberry.
7. Tiramisu Al Pistaccio. YUM!
photos via google and tfs
light and dark/ construction and de-construction/ clean lines- a team of words which describe the label YENIKOLKA. Founded in 2009 Yenikolka offers a mix of simple coplexity, a hint of mistery and lot of black. Sometimes less is more. I love it! And don't we all agree Iekeline Stange looks great in those floating sheer fabrics.
photos via 100und1
I'm leaving the country for a trip tomorrow. I'll enjoy my last weeks of summer holidays, 'till things have settled back into their everyday routine: school, homework......! I've no idea when I'll be back. Stay dandy!
Thanks to ALL of you for commenting and following Electric Feel. Every single reader, follower, comment, whatever makes me happy. I love the fact, that I share my passion for fashion with so many people which are so close, but yet so far way. I love you, guys!
thank you, thank you, thank you
photos via tumblr and The Big Picture