Everyone should go to City Pharma on Rue Du Fuor in Paris. It’s a treasure box for all skin-care addicts. Your bank account won’t be happy after a visit, but your skin will be.
1. A few years ago everyone was plucking their eyebrows like crazy and now we seek thickness! There are a lot products for brows these days, but eyebrow gel's are definitely not made for me. I think I'm going to stick with the pencil.
2. I tried zillions of skin creams in the last couple of years, but I've finally found the right one for my skin. Avene's Clean-Ac Cream is made for oily skin irritated by driying treatments. The light weight oil free formula mosturizes and soothes the skin. Best purchase of this year!!!
3. I 've been working in the same company for over two years. It's always hard to leave and to start a new adventure, but with this goodbye present I'll keep all the memories and great people I have meet in my heart forever. Ring and necklace by Sabrina Dehoff.
4. Smells good. Period. Bee Natural's Mango lip balm.
background photos: Interview Germany September 2014
Theo Wenner might not be on your radar, but he definitely should be. Not as Miley Cyrus ex-whatever, but as a great fashion photographer. Theo is the son of the Rolling Stone co-founder Jann Wenner and began his career as a model. Despite being only 26 years old, Wenner has already worked with brands, such as Chloe, Opening Ceremony and Diesel and magazines, such as Vogue Paris, Dazed & Confused and British Vogue.
photos via http://twenner.com/
"The older I get, the less I need. I wear the same jean shorts for the whole week. I'm not running to the store to get the latest bag."
photos via tfs
1. Oldy but goldy!
3. Freshly squeezed track from Berlin's coolest dj buddies- Nicone and Sascha Braemer released on Dantze.
4. A techno classic: Ben Klock- Subzero
5. Another good release on dantze: Ryan Mathiesen- Nothing new remixed by Nicone.
6. Deep Waters: &ME latest release on Keinemusik After Dark.
1. Where are the models!??? Call time was at 7:45 am.
2. I am on the guest list.
3. Berlin is the new New York.
4. I am fashion design student at (please insert random fashion school in Berlin).
5. I am a photographer.
6. Oh, look male models.
7. Do I have to go to a fitting?
8. Berlin has so much potential.
9. Next season I will have a sponsor.
10. OMG, Tilda Swinton is in town.
Suppe & Salat (soup & salad)- the name says it all. You can either try one of the delicous soups or eat one of the fresh-made and healthy salads. I would suggest you try both, because obviously you don't want to miss the good taste. The food is served quickly and everything is freshly prepared, but with attention to detail. Stop by at this lovely place and enjoy a spoonful of health.
Suppe & Salat, Eberswalder Str. 27, 10437 Berlin